No announcement yet.

Our New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well , Bruce is a building Contractor , so i bet Julie will be standing over him Cracking the whip to make sure it does get finished .
    I know one of the builders wifes here was telling me , the only time any of their own homes got finished was a month before the For Sale sign went out the front .

Comment

Yes its the old "cobblers kids are worst sh'od" problem

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
      Wow Muz, I'm out in the country two days
      Where did ya go Bruce ? it musta taken you a day just to get out
      Hydraulic oil -- its in my veins - - - well I assume thats what the pain is

Comment

Frank, it was out in the country (as opposed to the city) VS out of the country. Now that you mention it, a nice vacation would feel good right about now.

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        I'm sure theres only a small distance between you and a frying pan, thats keeping you motivated on that job ?
        LOL, so true. The material from which the fry pan is made of is directly related to the amount of motivation...

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
        Bruce I built a house many years ago but I don't think I ever finished it off completely , from what I hear its contagious .. ..
        All along, I thought it was just me. Glad I am not alone in this malady.

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
        I know one of the builders wifes here was telling me , the only time any of their own homes got finished was a month before the For Sale sign went out the front .
        Ian, you are so right. Once it is done and the for sale sign is up, all you can do is think "Wow, I should have finished that a long time ago so I could enjoy it."

Comment

Working...
        X