Question about forum navigation ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about forum navigation ?

Just curious as to how we all use the forum furniture, I'm interested in the side blocks in particular, as I find them very handy. Does anybody else use them much, or do some of you hide them ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Muz I use the side blocks to keep track of current threads , but I also find it slightly frustrating that there isn't a direct link to the most recent post on the thread ..........

Comment

Wazza , You can have newest post to oldest post . Thats how i have it set . Don't ask me how i did it , but i think it was in profile settings .

Comment

I'm always willing to learn ,so where is this elusive setting .........

Comment

OOoooooooooh I found that setting ,it looks all weird and upside down now ,I'm not sure if I can tolerate it this way up ,Its Its ....Irish ....................

Comment

The side blocks are set to refresh every 30 seconds, so as soon as you do some thing with the forum/browser .. the blocks should always show the latest post, or thread posted
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I have a quick look at the side blocks to see if there has been new posts , but mostly use the info bar at the top of the page.

Comment

Blocks rule !

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  Blocks rule !
                  Yep no doubt ,but I would still like a tab to take me straight to the last post from there .{hint hint Muz}

Comment

Working...
                  X