Unexplained outage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unexplained outage

Hmm ...... dunno what the hell happened we all alright ? .. its like the blitz in here .. anyone need a hand ? .. powers dodgy .. smilleys are still off
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Ok ... think we should be ok now
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Looks good. Seems to be alright. However, is this a new thread or are all of our replies from yesterday gone? Thanks for the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
        Looks good. Seems to be alright. However, is this a new thread or are all of our replies from yesterday gone? Thanks for the effort.
        Yeah I just wiped some to simplify things a bit, I'd have done away with the whole thread but I'd prefer to leave a bit here so you guys can let me know if some stuff still isnt right ?

I've removed extra smileys I added, and AFAIK the only thing thats not right is that our newest members avatar thumbnail wont appear in the side blocks for some bizarre reason, but after last night, I aint going hunting for that answer just yet

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
          Thanks for the effort.
          Sorry I missed that bit .. you're welcome sir ..

Forums eh ? .. they're great when they are ok .. but boy .. the frustration factor sure kicks in when a forum you want to visit is unreachable, down or acting up .. and if you think its bad for you guys .. the owners are usually wringing their hands in frustration

Comment

i WAS ON THE PHONE TO q1040lanz ,last night talking about the problems .I said to him about the new smileys coming on line and the problems starting not long after .I was going to ask today ,but a bit late . . Great that you found it . Good work Sherlock MUZ

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
              i WAS ON THE PHONE TO q1040lanz ,last night talking about the problems .I said to him about the new smileys coming on line and the problems starting not long after .I was going to ask today ,but a bit late . . Great that you found it . Good work Sherlock MUZ
              Smileys wernt 'it' forums are a bastard sometimes , and thats about the size of it

Comment

.Hopefully ,you can sit back now , with Glass in hand and Enjoy the forum.
                Thanks as always Muz

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                  .Hopefully ,you can sit back now , with Glass in hand and Enjoy the forum.
                  Thanks as always Muz

Yeah .. its bed here for me .. had a glass earlier on ,.. and enjoying everything being back to normal .. there was a degree of work and swetting and your thanks are appreciated

Comment

Phew ! Cheers Boss ..... only thing I see different is the RSS feeds have gone, but I dont know anyone who uses em anyway ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                      AFAIK the only thing thats not right is that our newest members avatar thumbnail wont appear in the side blocks for some bizarre reason, but after last night, I aint going hunting for that answer just yet
                      Fixed ... someone throw me a big P&C doggy biscuit .... ideally I'd have a snifter of the amber nectar, but as I'm driving early tomorrow, some builders tea will have to suffice

I had to move all the avatars to a specific location to do this, so you might need to refresh your browsers people

*edit* plus I tidied up the forum logo in this stylevar and the other blue and black one we use .. which incidentally, using the selction tab at the bottom left, you can have your browser showing all the time if you wish .. not just when you visit the sump !

Comment

Working...
                      X