No need to remind anyone anymore !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No need to remind anyone anymore !!

The forum will go off for a short while on Friday night as per already posted

http://www.plantandconstruction.co.u...-and-Down-time

Nothing to do with me ....... Its the hosts doing a big move .. so hold onto ya butts on Friday night
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Ohh ,I thought that was last week ??? ,now what am I going to do for entertainment this Saturday then .....

Comment

Feck so I went on strike last week for nothing ..................bodgeox.............

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Cheers boss thats saved me a bit of frustration already ,Id have been blaming my computa if I couldnt log in
        Hydraulic oil -- its in my veins - - - well I assume thats what the pain is

Comment

Well that took longer than expected !!
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Yep, it seems here and BCEF were unavailable last night. I thought it was a boycott of USA members. No I'm not paranoid...am I, no I'm not, well maybe...wait! what was that noise....

Comment

Well I hope we get a good run from here on in

Part of the reason for the re hosting was to speed everything up a bit ( not my doing, or requesting ) .. in general it hasnt been too bad but I did experience odd slow periods which I put in a complaint about

I think the hosts were moving their entire business to a new data centre .. no small undertaking

Comment

Working...
              X