Some key words highlighted in 'Blue'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some key words highlighted in 'Blue'

Now the sharp eyed amongst ye might have noticed that some words you enter into a post automagically turn blue. Words like Volvo, or Ebay, that I saw in a recent post.

The reason for this is that its all down to advertising again, and the words help to contribute some pitiful revenue , to help pay for and run the forum, bots that crawl the forum recognise these key words, and the 'owner' of the word is supposed to pay some revenue to the site where its hosted, if it generates any sales revenue, or even if it doesent.

Now .. it might not do anything.. in which case its crap
    Or it might become too annoying and invasive, in which case, it will be crap

So .. I thought we'd run with it for a while and see how it goes ?

You'll probably find a greater number of words doing this over time, usually associated with top brands .. but not always ... for example front suspension is one hehe ooh Mrs !

lets see how many are in this list ?

Hitachi JCB Kubota Volvo Bobcat CAT Hyundai Terex ... to name but a few
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Lets twart the Bots and use a code........................ 'cause I'm still sore about going on strike last week and the week before in error......................
    Last edited by Stock; 14-02-2012, 08:38 PM.
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Jake Volvo Bobcat Jap LS-UK David Beckham
      http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Comment

My computer must be playing up as I see no Blue in those words ,but they might start a Blue though ......

Comment

I think it depends on who is involved with the scheme too theres only a few at the moment
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
            My computer must be playing up as I see no Blue in those words ,but they might start a Blue though ......
            Volvo come up in blue. I think it might be something to do with you being from a land down under as the scheme may well work on a more local basis.

Comment

Working...
            X