Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder if this is our Wazza

http://finance.ninemsn.com.au/newsbu...rian-gold-rush

My lips are sealed ,but there is a local shop jumping on the band wagon flogging $6000AU metal detectors .....
    Join the dots for yourself ,depressed economy, gold nugget found ,buy your detector here .................

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
      My lips are sealed ,but there is a local shop jumping on the band wagon flogging $6000AU metal detectors .....
      Join the dots for yourself ,depressed economy, gold nugget found ,buy your detector here .................
      I thought you boys had ridden the economic storm out ?
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Some places are doing better than others . I saw where they are talking about shutting the aluminium smelter down in victoria .Too much aluminium on the world market ,and costing too much to make . Where i am is 2 alumina refinerys and a Smelter .. I heard the parent company that owns the smelter is talking about selling it .We have a big LNG plant and pipeline being built here ,so lots of work here ,at the moment .

Comment

Gee why couldn't I be like Wazz and find a nugget like that ...............but if I did the government would probably find some way to legally rob me.....................
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
            but if I did the government would probably find some way to legally rob me.....................
            I believe Gold is tax free Stock .......

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            I thought you boys had ridden the economic storm out ?
            That depends , the economy looks ok as a whole but there are many sectors that are doing it very tough .Interest rates are going up which forces the Australian dollar higher, which is killing manufacturing and keeping tourists away. Importers are the only winners but how does that help the country ?? , Chinese food anyone ....

Comment

Was Wazza having a seniors moment.
              http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...lbourne-tunnel

Comment

Well when they would let him drive after hitting the Monash freeway pylon before Christmas..............

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Comment

Its no fun ,when he is not here to bite back .

Comment

Probably gone to the frogs....................................

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;

Comment

Yep that was me driving up the wrong side of the four lane freeway .
                      I thought all the other silly buggers were just being friendly ,waving franticly and flashing their lights .. .................

Comment

Working...
                      X