• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fordson E27N P6 for sale

Well I might be moving this old girl on

shes a 1949 Perkins P6 model with the high top gear

check out the sound
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

By the look and sound of that ,you should have no trouble finding a new home for it . I have been told P6 powered fordsons are bringing good money .

Comment

Sounding good boss That will be a cracking old machine for the right enthusiast, as I remember you saying how genuine she is from front to back .........be sad to see her go really

Comment

Thats a cool sound from 1949
        Hydraulic oil -- its in my veins - - - well I assume thats what the pain is

Comment

e27N

did you ever sell the old girl?? did i see it at Lanark?
          kevin

Comment

Originally posted by KevinP6 View Post
            did you ever sell the old girl?? did i see it at Lanark?
            kevin
            No ... its never been to a sale ... I had a few tyre kickers ... but no serious offers .. so its been kept warm and dry ever since in the shed .. still for sale though
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Your P6

Have you sold this tractor??if not what sort of price was you looking for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz
                I still have it .. the world is full of tyre kickers
                Is it a conversion or a factory spec,sort of price u looking at?

Comment

It was converted in 1962 to p6. Confirmed by Perkins. Condition is pure original you have to see it to know .. And you won't find another like it because it's never been on a farm for 50 years

Comment

Originally posted by Muz
                    I wasn't in any rush to sell it steadily been finding the few bits it needs , just an air cleaner now and levelling box
                    Have you sold this yet and what price are you looki g

Comment

No I still have it

Comment

Do you still have this? Are you still selling it? If youre interested in selling can you write me a email?
                        syvertst@me.com

Comment

Yes I still have it

Comment

P6

Evening. I see from the thread that you still had the p6 last year. Did she sell? If you still have her could you give me a shout back. I may be up for a trip to scotland soon if shes available and you're willing to sell. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Chughes View Post
                              Evening. I see from the thread that you still had the p6 last year. Did she sell? If you still have her could you give me a shout back. I may be up for a trip to scotland soon if shes available and you're willing to sell. Cheers
                              No I was in no rush .. she bides in the corner of the shed under various haps .. rugs .. well protected and dozing

Comment

Working...
                              X