Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grantcritchley View Post
    ive put new oil in now still getting same problem
    cant say I'm surprised ... when you disconnected the pedal .. you say it went faster, than normal, but just in one direction, is that correct ?

Also, I assume you've changed the hydraulic filter if you've done the oil ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

na muz it never went faster,i was just saying ive disconnected the peddle and am using the actual arm to test..

but i seem to be getting somewhere now i took apart of the piston off, that the arm of the peddle connects to and used a needle/pin to make the holes clear and whist doing this found a bit of glass/sand in one of the holes. since then its alot faster and pulls away very quickly just not sure if its going full speed now.also its quite a sharp stop and start if u know what i mean...juttery

Comment

Hi Sorry just jumping in here!!

New to this...Can anyone tell or advise me where I can get an exhaust system for the lifton ls 750. I am in Ireland and cant seem to find one for less than 400.00 euro

A breakers or second hand suppliers would be great.

Cheers

Eoghan

Comment

Working...
        X