Tried Uploading Pics, NoGo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
    I just tried again Muz, still the same error message.
    ok mate I'm on it
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Bruce can you paste your error message here ... I'm going on the fact its the same one as before, but confirmation would be good cheers.
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

"[IOErrorEvent type="IOerror" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2038"]
        This is what Bruce posted as the error message last time Muz .

Comment

Thanks Ian, that's it. I'm headed out to the project again in about 5 minutes, so I will have to try again in a few days. Thanks guys.

Comment

Aye, thats a fine job there laddie. The pics are uploading as they should. Thanks again

Comment

Ok .. going on the fact that last time, nothing got changed on the server, but you were then not able to post pics but previously you were, can you try altering some things in your settings to see if the image editor is not agreeing with something in your browser.

The system is a smart sytem that alters the sizes of your photos automagically

Have you tried turning off 'advanced attchment uploading' in the general settings menu for example ?

Comment

Bruce .. the techs think it might be something stopping the flash uploader, update your flash plugins to the most current and try again, if not , I have another thing to try

*edit* I've just had an update on this, try it again now, before doing any updates ... **

Comment

Muz, thanks for the work. I haven't had time to fiddle on my end, I have been away from the computer a lot. I will give it a go this weekend and report back.

Comment

Muz, for grins-n-giggles, I tried uploading without changing or updating anything. It worked! The pic took awhile to do so, longer than it has in the past, but it DID upload. The files started out as a 259 KB picture and ended up re-sizing to approx 59 KB. The upload took about a minute. As I said, I did not update any plugins or other software. Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
                      Muz, for grins-n-giggles, I tried uploading without changing or updating anything. It worked! The pic took awhile to do so, longer than it has in the past, but it DID upload. The files started out as a 259 KB picture and ended up re-sizing to approx 59 KB. The upload took about a minute. As I said, I did not update any plugins or other software. Who knows?
                      Well I asked the hosts to check their settings, and they have apparently modified a script on the server .

On another thread here .. I mentioned that I enlarged the useable photo sizes so we can have bigger pix which is not server controlled, so I dunno why your pic ended up downsized ?

lets go on the fact its working for you anyway .. If picture size is a problem .. i'll deal with that too fella .. just keep me posted

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                        If picture size is a problem .. i'll deal with that too fella .. just keep me posted
                        I'm just happy that I can post pics. No worries

Comment

Working...
                        X