Forum upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum upgrade

Guys .. sorry but I need to close the forum to do an upgrade for a few moments, if you want to quit any posts in 5 minutes, then I'll close for 5 to do the U/G

thanks
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Grrr ... hold that the techs have changed my access codes for the database, and I cant do anything till the database is backed up ... as you were
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Not to flog a dead horse, but please make sure the settings are restored so I can post piccys pleeze.

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
        Not to flog a dead horse, but please make sure the settings are restored so I can post piccys pleeze.
        I'm only doing the forum software, all the other problems were hosting issues caused by server settings and nowt to do with me

Comment

No fault being laid. You're alright in my book

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            I'm only doing the forum software, all the other problems were hosting issues caused by server settings and nowt to do with me
            Muz, I just tried uploading again. Apparently, the forum software settings are affected when you upgrade the software. Same same trouble as before.

Comment

Muz, I just tried uploading again. Apparently, the forum software settings are affected when you upgrade the software. Same same trouble as before.
              I havent done anything yet ?

So .. since you last uploaded photos a couple of days ago, you now cannot again .. is that correct ?

Comment

Oh dear, that's odd. Yes, I am having the very same trouble as before with the same error message. Very frustrating (as I am sure it is for you too).

Comment

Oh dear, that's odd. Yes, I am having the very same trouble as before with the same error message. Very frustrating (as I am sure it is for you too).
                  Yaddayadda .. they say this they say that now they say its ok

This is a service that is designed for forum hosting too

They ask if you can try again Bruce and let us know if it works ..........cheers

Comment

Right thats the upgrade done, all is well apart from a minor footer display glitch which I will solve .. and in the mean time mobile users will have the chance to use the new forum runner app .. I didnt realise that you have to pay for it .. so dont, if you dont think its worth it ? me I dunno .. but what you do get is to select a new mobile style for your smartfone now using the drop down menu at the bottom left of the screen see how that goes ?

Comment

which I will solve ..
                      Solved :bumm:

^^^^ hmmm this ones from the pervy department

Comment

Wow boss I never even felt my skirt flutter ... who does the upgrades or fixes ?
                        Frank Daily .. yesterday .. today.. tomorrow .. everyday

Comment

Originally posted by FnDaily View Post
                          who does the upgrades or fixes ?
                          Ya got one guess

Comment

Ya got one guess
                            Oh feck ..... .........message received
                            Frank Daily .. yesterday .. today.. tomorrow .. everyday

Comment

Did the upgrade involve being off line for most of the day here / night there ?

Comment

Working...
                              X