No announcement yet.

Forum upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is hinting that i should be feeding her insteed of foruming .

Comment

I know where the beggar would be if .................................
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Yeah , I'm fairly certain its more likely to be a server issue myself , but, .. did you configure the ACMOC forum from your machine ?

*Edit* .. one of the techs has asked this Bruce :

Is there a number that appears in the error before the '[IOErrorEvent' part of the message? Do they have flash installed in their browser?

perhaps you could let me know and I shall revert
        Muz, I am the administrator for the club, but we hire the actual programming through another company, thus none of the setup was performed through my home computer. I am familiar with the VBulletin admin panel and we also perform some functions through the Joomla admin panel.

The error message has consistently been the same, "[IOErrorEvent type="IOerror" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2038"]"

I believe flash is installed in the browser.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
          As close as it gets for me anyway to live foruming.
          Thats interesting . The photo Dissappeared . Stock , Did you chase my pussy away

Comment

Testing .123 .

Comment

Wern't me..............don't like that type of animal.........................
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Testing .123 .
                Is that steaming up ........or over fueled

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Test 2
                  .Hummmm ,many be more to bruces problem than meeting the eye . I will go to another forum and see if the photo posts there OK .

Comment

Thats interesting . The photo Dissappeared . Stock , Did you chase my pussy away
                    You would have been logged out
                    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Do You have any Lister Diesels Muz???? This machine has close links to The lister diesel engine .

Comment

test 3
                        [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG] This photo now refuses to post .

Comment

Do You have any Lister Diesels Muz???? This machine has close links to The lister diesel engine .
                          YUp .. I have cement mixer powered by one .. it is a full bag at least job ... hand crank start,, and you would need a full breakfast before you try it

Comment

Try another way .
                            001.jpg001zgs.jpg

Comment

Try another way .
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]754[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]755[/ATTACH]
                              yep they is workin

Comment

The Machine is a Fowler Leeds 3.30 .With a Fowler Sanders motor . Mr Sanders was the Head designer for Lister , before Coming to the Fowler Company and designing this range of motors .

Comment

Working...
                                X