New picture sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New picture sizes

Guys .. Ive felt for a while that the picture sizes were a bit small so i've doubled the size limits for any attached jpegs in size and trebled the limit for byte size .. lets see how it goes,

8.5NC.jpg

Oh how I miss my Verado
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Hey that will be great Muz ,no more struggling to see the detail

Comment

Just admit you need glasses ,ya old Phart :bumm:.

Comment

:ohmy1: ............yes your right
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I guess it doesn't matter if I can't post pics. Doubling the size of nothing still shows nothing

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
            I guess it doesn't matter if I can't post pics. Doubling the size of nothing still shows nothing
            Not at all Bruce .. I asked for more info from you on the other thread about this

Post your info when you have it fella ... Im keen to resolve this for you and anyone else that may encounter the problem

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
              You might have to get your computer exorcised , its probably possessed by JPG demons ....

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                Not at all Bruce .. I asked for more info from you on the other thread about this

Post your info when you have it fella ... Im keen to resolve this for you and anyone else that may encounter the problem
                Muz, no worries. I know you are working on it. I just couldn't resist. All is well whether or not I can post pics.

P.S. I did reply on the other post in case you missed it.

Comment

Nice one , I did think they were too small
                  Hydraulic oil -- its in my veins - - - well I assume thats what the pain is

Comment

Working...
                  X