Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVG tracking thingy...........

AVG-.JPG

Any one see this before ? supposed to prevent information gathering by sites......................................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Originally posted by Stock View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]819[/ATTACH]

Any one see this before ? supposed to prevent information gathering by sites......................................
    That looks quite nifty .. do you have the full AVG version ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

No.................

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]819[/ATTACH]

Interesting what you see in the fine print . Thought you don't do F/B

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
          Interesting what you see in the fine print . Thought you don't do F/B
          I don't Ian

Did a google and this is what came up,Facebook Connect
          Facebook Connect
          is a single sign-on application which allows users to interact on other websites through their Facebook account. Launched in December 2008,
          Facebook Connect works with over 15,000 "partnered" sites to make site access easier for its users.

What is Facebook Connect? - Definition from WhatIs.com

Comment

The reason is that you could use your facebook (if you had one) account to create an account to join this forum
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Oh and also .. you can use a 'like' button at the top of each thread to share it to facebook .. if you really wanted to

Comment

Hey Muz , The forum has been quiet for too long ,Just trying to stir the pot with the Grumpy Irishman

Comment

well I havent seen a rant for a while ? .. must be a calming effect of guinness ( I should know )

Comment

A Rant is it a rant you want, a bloody sunbaked Ozzie looking to ruffle me fat feathers I give it to him, time to bring out the fire lighters and naphta me thinks maybe even a cocktail or two.........

Comment

Working...
                    X