Raglan QLD Wings and Wheels Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raglan QLD Wings and Wheels Rally

This is what i was up to on the weekend .
    Was very damp ,so kept quiet a few away .Anyway Photos of what was there .

Well here you go.
    Classics first.

The Peoples Choice

There were More there , But for some reason the photos Did not transfer from the camera >:(. Pauls Louy was there , but did not download . Mates R600

Comment

Comment

Thanks for sharing you pics ,me thinks you might be a truck fanatic Mr Lambchop ..

Comment

Hi Ian i like that green pug nose Mack pickup never seen one of those

Comment

Theres been a lot of hours put, into getting all that the way it looks .. nice pics dood
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hello , New here . Nice lorrys . Do you have any of newer ones ?

Comment

Originally posted by q4016lanz View Post
                Hi Ian i like that green pug nose Mack pickup never seen one of those
                Never brought to australia I don't think John.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                  Thanks for sharing you pics ,me thinks you might be a truck fanatic Mr Lambchop ..
                  Well , when we arrived things were very sloppy over the tractor side . So I headed over to the truck side and took some photos of the trucks . There were more trucks there , but for some reason they did not come out .I thought i took a lot more tractor photos as well .
                  Seeing how we own 5 mack trucks , I guess you could say i have a bit of an interest in trucks .

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                    Hello , New here . Nice lorrys . Do you have any of newer ones ?
                    Hi Keith , Actually I do have more of the later model trucks .
                    Here they are .
                    V8 Mack Valueliner .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                      Well , when we arrived things were very sloppy over the tractor side . So I headed over to the truck side and took some photos of the trucks . There were more trucks there , but for some reason they did not come out .I thought i took a lot more tractor photos as well .
                      Seeing how we own 5 mack trucks , I guess you could say i have a bit of an interest in trucks .
                      See you moan about us not being able to take the the heat but I say you lot are worse for not being able to take the rain
                      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Kenworth

Comment

Ive adjusted the title of this forum accordingly for trucks

Comment

Working Kenworth , Not a showpony .

R model Mack , still a worker .

Comment

Western star , Won peoples choice ,Best working truck .

Comment

Working...
                              X