A Question Muz .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Question Muz .

I was wondering ,My level shows as Brickies Mate still at 980 posts . Stock with 528 posts is now a Ganger .
    Any idea why I am still a brickies mate ?. These bricks and mud barrows are getting real heavy .

That was interesting ... part of your user profile was set to have a custom user name instead of following the forum default title for posts, so as you will see, in the construction world, you are actually now elevated to the dizzy heights of 'site agent' ... so you'll now be overlord to the brickies and tea boys, dragging the pissed up new starts out of the site hut to do an honest days work etc etc

This will change again after 1500 posts, whereafter the next change is at 2250, then 3250, as it takes longer to change the more posts you have , or something like that

*edit* you must have slipped the construction director a few bob to go from brickies mate to agent in one go
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I reckon he should be demoted ..

Comment

How long am I going to be then tea boy??

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
          How long am I going to be then tea boy??

About 70 posts by my rekoning
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Another 70? Oh me! I hate making tea!! One day I wanna be the chief brush driver or wheel barrow logistic operative!

Comment

Black , and two sugars Jim

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                Black , and two sugars Jim

lol get the others in for the boyz too mate (hope he dont notice my rank)
                I Pull for a living

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
                  lol get the others in for the boyz too mate (hope he dont notice my rank)
                  I see your rank so you can take the orders, I will make the tea and you can go round with the biscuit tin!

Comment

Float driver with a Dolly ?

Comment

Was that Clown A spammer MUZ ????

Comment

Was that Clown A spammer MUZ ????
                        Yeah sorry the 123 links guy? He posted something stupid about needing a hard hat on the thread where the access platform killed 2 guys .... and I looked at his other posts and they didn't make sense so I assumed he was a comment spammer, so he got bagged

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                          Yeah sorry the 123 links guy? He posted something stupid about needing a hard hat on the thread where the access platform killed 2 guys .... and I looked at his other posts and they didn't make sense so I assumed he was a comment spammer, so he got bagged
                          Comment Spammer ????, Whats the go with that , Do a couple of posts to make themselfs look legit . Then post crap later on ?.

Comment

Comment Spammer ????, Whats the go with that , Do a couple of posts to make themselfs look legit . Then post crap later on ?.
                            Yes quite possibly .... They post inane comments usually only of a few words, where the content isnt really relative to the subject, I dont know how or why it happens, perhaps their english is poor also, so whether they are a bot or a real person is hard to say, if they've defeated the anti spam questions to register though I assume they are humanoid

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                              Yes quite possibly .... They post inane comments usually only of a few words, where the content isnt really relative to the subject, I dont know how or why it happens, perhaps their english is poor also, so whether they are a bot or a real person is hard to say, if they've defeated the anti spam questions to register though I assume they are humanoid
                              Does that mean our inane comments need to be a bit longer and more rambling, so we don't get put in the same boat .

Comment

Working...
                              X