CF 55 DAF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CF 55 DAF

Here's my "new" truck got a 12.5 meter reach hiab on her (will lift 1.6 tonnes @ full reach)
    my trucks 017 (Medium).jpgmy trucks 024 (Medium).jpg

Mog
    If I have to explain you wouldn't understand

Originally posted by mogman View Post
    Here's my "new" truck got a 12.5 meter reach hiab on her (will lift 1.6 tonnes @ full reach)
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]839[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]840[/ATTACH]

Mog
    Thats no easy job

Nice one Moggy
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Nice looking truck that!

Comment

Nice truck Mog , that crane looks a very handy unit .

Comment

Yep Nice truck .
          How come there is so many lazy axle trucks over there ?. I would have thought with the wet conditions you have over there ,a Tandem driove would be more practical . Or does it have something to do with Registration Costs ?

Comment

As you see this , Truck costs 1470 pounds a year ,and the trailer 525 pounds a year to register .

Comment

We have proper roads around these parts (well sort of) so don't need a double drive and the lift axle saves a bit of tyre wear as for the road tax all depends on the weights carried

Mog

Comment

Lovely machine Mog............

Mog's silver dream machine..................
                A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Went and looked at a DAF 8 wheeler tilt tray today . Certainly no where near as nice as yours . No photos ,was surrounded by crap .

Comment

this is the arse end after i fitted some LED back lights and a towing hitch to the rear also put some work lights on the front steps and the back corners to light the way in the winter, ho and put some marker lights on the back legs
                    my trucks 022 (Medium).jpg
                    my trucks 018 (Medium).jpg

and since taking these pictures also fitted super single wheels up front to up rate the front axle from 7100 Kgs to 7500 Kgs

mog

Comment

Looks cool did you need new rims for the super singles mog ?
                      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Yeah pretty neat truck Mog what kind of things do you use it for?

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                          Looks cool did you need new rims for the super singles mog ?
                          sort of Muz bought the rims and tyres from leeds new rims with part worn (like new) tyres the main reason was to uprate the front axle but they do look good

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
                          Yeah pretty neat truck Mog what kind of things do you use it for?
                          Well 245dlc put up a portal frame building the other day with a 20 meter span

Lifting and loading 006 (Medium).jpgLifting and loading 002 (Medium).jpgLifting and loading 005 (Medium).jpg

all the trucks i have run have had cranes fitted but this is the biggest (so far) but it is full remote control which makes life a lot easier

Mog

Comment

Originally posted by mogman View Post
                            sort of Muz bought the rims and tyres from leeds new rims with part worn (like new) tyres the main reason was to uprate the front axle but they do look good

Well 245dlc put up a portal frame building the other day with a 20 meter span

[ATTACH=CONFIG]850[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]851[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]852[/ATTACH]

all the trucks i have run have had cranes fitted but this is the biggest (so far) but it is full remote control which makes life a lot easier

Mog
                            Very nice I wouldnt have thought you could have used a unit for site craneage .... looks like an older shed got re positioned too .. another up and coming thing these days where old sheds never die

Comment

Ahh ok so you sort of do crane rental work, interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X