No announcement yet.

CF 55 DAF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the Mini demount body your manufacture or did it come with the silver dream machine.................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
      Ahh ok so you sort of do crane rental work, interesting.
      Will do owt for money but normally pull a low loader

Originally posted by Stock View Post
      Is the Mini demount body your manufacture or did it come with the silver dream machine.................
      What do you think Stock all home made
      my trucks 027 (Medium).jpgmy trucks 026 (Medium).jpg
      has a king pin that the fifth wheel locks onto and a pair of slots that hold the rear up and straight and at the front a pair of skids that rest on the crane subframe when on the truck and then keeps the king pin out of the dirt when removed

Mog
      If I have to explain you wouldn't understand

Comment

Yes Mog I know you but there are a lot of other surfing people that don't know of your skills...............

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
          Yes Mog I know you but there are a lot of other surfing people that don't know of your skills...............
          Why thank you kind sir

Mog

Comment

my trucks 047 (Medium).jpgHad a bit of time (and cash) so pimped my truck a bit just waiting for me light bar to arrive next week sometime

Paul.

Comment

Lookin....goooooooooooood Moggie............

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Now if we could have Ian get the lead out we might see his Daf tilt on the road......................or better still the bulldog with a load on it's back.

Comment

Originally posted by mogman View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]900[/ATTACH]Had a bit of time (and cash) so pimped my truck a bit just waiting for me light bar to arrive next week sometime

Paul.

I want new dishes for Scania .. theyr low profiles on the back .. any contact moggers ?

Checked out the alcoa's but the need longer studs
                    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                      I want new dishes for Scania .. theyr low profiles on the back .. any contact moggers ?

Checked out the alcoa's but the need longer studs
                      Sadly no Muz about the dishes

but on the alli wheels you only need longer studs for the rear wheels and use the old rear ones on the front axle

Paul.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]900[/ATTACH]Had a bit of time (and cash) so pimped my truck a bit just waiting for me light bar to arrive next week sometime

Paul.
                        Forgot to mention the stainless mirror protectors are home grown wasn't going to spend £300+ on something I could make in an hour with a bit of scrap SS and a couple of U bolts

Comment

Sadly no Muz about the dishes

but on the alli wheels you only need longer studs for the rear wheels and use the old rear ones on the front axle

Paul.
                          Fronts are a wider dish , (although rears will fit) and hold a bigger tyre .. I must get the sizes

I just want nice rims .. Ive already powder coated the old set but it didnt last .. within two years they were brown with rust, and the job wasnt the worst tbh, they just get a hard life
                          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Looking good Mogman, hope she treats you well.

Comment

Working...
                            X