Anyone else seeing this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else seeing this??

Muz help getting this warning from any post I look at.............
    Attached Files
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Sounds like an ultra sensitive message with reference to the source for some smillies .. I'll check it out
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

is this on a phone or a computer? and are you using chrome ?
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Slap top .............in a fog, and yes its chrome..........showing up on all threads except the den............

Comment

Well there were 2 smillies we were using that had a direct link to that site which I have now removed .. hopefully that should cure it. Almost all the others are stored on the forum server its self.

I wasnt aware of this issue thanks for letting me know

Not sure how long it will take before you dont see the messages again though ?

Comment

I should also point out that the message refers to finding malware on Planet smillies site,... NOT this one

Comment

Well even on this thread I've to over ride the warning to post but will let you know when it stops................

Comment

well I'm posting this in chrome just now and got the same message, have checked with 3 other browsers too, which were all fine.

The message is warning you not to vist plantet smillies web site, and just mentions that there was some links from this site, via a smillie to the planet smillies web site, so you are perfectly safe here.

It would not be possible for any link back via a smillie to their site anyway, its just google being ultra cautious, and they would know because they crawl this site, just as much as they would crawl plant smillies web site, so thats how they they have established a connection.

But were better off being dissociated from their site anyway by whatever means if they are a known malware provider thats for sure

Comment

Well ,I am not seeing any warning when looking .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                    Well ,I am not seeing any warning when looking .
                    But you use Internet Explorer ... This just affects Chrome

Comment

Just to be on the safe side .. Ive disabled google ads aswell for now just incase its their own content causing the problem

right I gotta go to work

Comment

No Muz he left his glasses in the jcb again.................

Comment

I am only getting this message when I post on this thread ?

Comment

ok .. ive upgraded to latest version and alerted the hosts.... its bloomin google chrome thats the problem.. however, let the site be reindexed by google and we'll see what happens

Comment

Yup any threads raised this evening 'dont' have the problem when I revisit them .. so it seems its down to googles indexing and ofcourse they want to protect google .. or chrome users so until they re index the problem wont shift

Ive been onto their site to request a re check, which says there 'isnt' a problem with this site, as I am a google account holder talk about going round in circles

Comment

Working...
                              X