Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closing board for a few moments

Guys will be a few minutes whilst I do a bit of work .. brb
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    Ok Fellas Job done

Thanks for your patience
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Wow too bad BCEF isn't as fast as you Muz. lol

Comment

Ok Fellas Job done

Thanks for your patience
        Missed your post last night and when i tried to log on i thought here goes just like BCEF but no up and running within the hour that's dedication for you

Mog
        If I have to explain you wouldn't understand

Comment

Originally posted by mogman View Post
          Missed your post last night and when i tried to log on i thought here goes just like BCEF but no up and running within the hour that's dedication for you

Mog
          That was a full forum upgrade to the latest version .. however I'm not smug .. we all have our troubles

Comment

Originally posted by mogman View Post

Mog
            MUZ seems to care about his forum members .

Comment

We do owe you a debt of gratitude Muz for all the work you do on our behalf which allows us to communicate and abuse each other....................
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Working...
              X