Mulholland Plant Hire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mulholland Plant Hire

Hello everyone Only just new to here. Some of you guys probly Already know me from other plant releated fourms, But for those of you who dont heres some pictures of our machinery.

A few more of old plant

Comment

Hi Jimbo , Welcome to the forum Mate .

Comment

Keep them coming there lad Ian must be delighted to have another DAF t man on board.........
        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Is the tractor in the last photo a minor hill??

Comment

Probably a Muir Hill 121??

Comment

What is the carrying capasity of the DAF and float Jim ?

Comment

Hey lads thanks for the welcome. Aw i have plenty of pictures of work for you lads. Wee jim the tractor is a muir hill 101 but we also had a 121 just like that one in stocks picture. Ianoz the carry'n capacity of the daf is 9-10 ton. 9 ton is just a nice load in her she'l take 10 but 9 is comfortable load in it.

Comment

Heres a few more pictures for you lads to run your eyes over!!!

Last edited by jimbozaxis; 15-08-2012, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Few more!!

Comment

This job was carried out earlier this year. The customer was building a new bungalow in very mossy ground. A wall was needed along the boundary to next door neighbours field. As it was very bad ground the idea of a foundation and built wall was out of the question. So this idea was came up with, have to say i didnt hold out much hope for it at the start, but as the job progressed it came into shape and was completed for a fraction of the cost of doing it any other way. Basicaly he bought a shit load of telegraph poles and drove them into the ground, then he picked up 3 lorry loads of slabs from a local concrete manufacture that were rejects from some job that was measured up wrong. Hopefuly you'l understand it beter when you see the pictures.

t

Comment

Heres a few pictures of a few lawns we have leveled and sowed out.

Comment

Have loads more pics of foundations hedge cutting with diggers and tractors but i'l save them till some other time,

Comment

You beauty Jim excellent standard of work. To be honest you finish to a very high standard most around here usually finish the lawn with the back of the bucket and let the landscaper finish it................

Comment

I have to say, I think one of those riddle ditching buckets is next on my shopping list for grading and finishing work Excellent pics Jim .. thanks for sharing here
                              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
                              X