No announcement yet.

Mulholland Plant Hire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim wouldn't mind some frost at least we wouldn't have rain, todays forecast was for dry weather but it piddled all day long................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Hi Jim belated happy new year and nice to see you posting pictures here again looks a lot greener than here. lol

Comment

Gees ,Jimbo .You could not have done the drain .

Wheres the all singing ,all danciing spinny wigglely tilty bucket ??????
        Proves to me operator skill is alive and well

Comment

Thanks lads. You not a fan of the wirrlyy tilty spinning things? Lol have to admit I would love one but could never justify the price.

Comment

I like the idea of a tilt rotator and have used them but the price for one is out of this world. I suppose if I really needed it I'd get one but I'm pretty happy with a standard tilt bucket and use them all the time.....well when there is work and the ground isn't frozen.

Comment

Thats a clean tidy up from a messy job fella .. well done
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Thanks mate. Definetly was a messy job. I was diverting a blocked up soakaway from a septic tank. Got a nasty surprise when I cut into the original pipe. Dam near got my face washed with the pressure build up from the blockage

Comment

Originally posted by jimbozaxis View Post
                  Thanks mate. Definetly was a messy job. I was diverting a blocked up soakaway from a septic tank. Got a nasty surprise when I cut into the original pipe. Dam near got my face washed with the pressure build up from the blockage
                  .... reminds me of some power rod guys I used to do some shifts for years ago ... I'd expose the fireclay drain usually about 5 foot down ... they would jump down the hole, break it (I avoided that bit being a star operator ... ) ... then they would put the jetter down it with about 10000 psi ... and all the shit would blow back ... meanwhile I would be in the cab with the windows and door closed with the wiper on .. they never even wore any protective gear whilst getting soaked .. just a set of dungarees
                  Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Ewwww.

Comment

A Short video i made on Friday of an unusual job i was doing.

http://youtu.be/vJIb8VVot8E

Comment

Comment

Comment

Great Photos Jimbo .Certainly a nice shed you have for the gear .
                            So how often do you get to remove the paint build up in the spray booths ?

Comment

Holy crap Jimbo I can't believe that's paint you're removing, you'll have to get yourself a gopro camera it's always interesting to see some videos from somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                                Great Photos Jimbo .Certainly a nice shed you have for the gear .
                                So how often do you get to remove the paint build up in the spray booths ?
                                yeah its a good shed. 100ft by 40ft. With a loft at 1 end. Handy for storing the vandel guards and other bits and pieces up on out of the way. I would usely clear the paint bsys out once a year.

Comment

Working...
                                X