Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• And last of all the main reason why i have not had a minute this past 12 weeks. But wouldnt change it for the world.

Comment

• Brill Jim absolutely Brill.................
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

• Good stuff Jim .. I take it the wean will be into anything with tracks and tyres at an early stage

So how many of those lined up were on your order sheet ?

And more solemnly.... how did you get on with your 3 tonner

BTW as a plant man of 25 years .. I still aspire to your grading standards
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

• Great pictures Jimbo and cute baby looks like a happy little one.

Comment

• Hello lads Thanks for your replays. Only one machine was on the order sheet muz!! But a nice new zaxis 130-3 with a tilt rotater would be really nice. aw well santa might be looking in here so he might get me one for xmas.

Our Zx 30 has never been seen or spoke about since.

Heres a few more pictures from lately.

Comment

• Comment

• A we update of pictures for here.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Quality work as always Jimbo .
                            That Narrow bucket brought back memories .When i worked for the council the foreman wanted me to dig a road crossing with one ,how deep i asked .He said 4 feet . i then asked him how i should get the foot wide boom down to grade in a 4 inch wide trench .

Comment

• I like the design of that trenching bucket I frequently deal with very gummy or sticky clay and clay/silt soils and I dread using buckets narrower than 24" as you almost have to jump out of the machine and dig the bucket out and only filling the bucket half full doesn't always work either that or if it's cold the mud freezes into the bucket no matter what the width is and it become more of a club with a cutting edge or teeth and small pit to hold soil. Love your replica's I've got a fair collection myself just wish I could get my hands on more Hitachi stuff.

Comment

• Hello lads. just a quick update on here. And would like to say it was nice to meet up with a few of you guys at scotplant. Its good to finaly put a face to the names.

Comment

Working...
                                X