Comment

• Comment

• The new digger driver mad to get at it

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Well thats pictures of a few of our jobs we have undertaken in the past few months. Hope you guys enjoy lookin at the pictures.

Comment

• Making a silk purse out of a sows ear as usual Jimbo .. how many hours are on the FH130 now ? and how is she ?
                    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

• You guys sure do some nice neat and tidy work there Jimbo.

Comment

• Hello folks been along time since I was on here. Hope everyone I keeping busy and healthy. Here's a few pictures to update.

Comment

• Good to see you keeping busy mate .

Comment

• Aye good update Jimbo ... I see they put two top rollers on the 130's now always thought they could do with that ...my older ones used to eat them and bend the mounts when they were singles
                            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X