Just making people aware of Rapid Tools Direct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just making people aware of Rapid Tools Direct

Rapid Tools Direct Have Been Supplying Both Trade and DIY Customers for 15 Years. We are at the forefront of supplying only quality products. Keeping our customers happy is our main goal. On the site you will find cutting and Grinding wheels, Podium steps and Ladders along with Diamond Blades, Cores and Cutters from Duro. We also supply Scruffs work wear and Safety Boots. DPC equipment and Fixings from Rawlplug. Site Security Chest and Flameproof Boxes from Armorgard and Refina Megamixers are very high quality products along with Rems pipe threading equipment. We have stocks of Defender Lighting and Heating equipment with large stocks of Stihl products and Rotabroach cutters, just some of the items you will find on this site.

cheers for the info mate found it quite useful. also was thinking i need some industrial clothing, the only place i have seen so far for high visibility wear is those guys but i want the cheapest i can get really as i need to buy in bulk. any ideas?

cheers

Comment

I didn't see this post before. I just logged on to rapid tools and ordered some welding rods and a wire brush for my grinder. Seems good priced!

Comment

Working...
      X