Muz help pleese??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muz help pleese??

I see Muzz dat oer spel khekker cheecker isnt wurking and now I isnt lookin as intellegant as I wus. Kan you pleese fix it fer me..

Stuck
    A driven man with a burning passion.

I havant morticed nanny differants..

Comment

Dat be a wondows feature and not a forum ting
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

You fix it fella or need help ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          You fix it fella or need help ?

Still at it bot no luck yet, it not working with any of the browsers................

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
            Still at it bot no luck yet, it not working with any of the browsers................
            Give me your browser details .. see if I can point you to the right thread

Comment

I'm using a chrome derivative commodo dragon, but spellchecker has stopper on all my browsers..........Mozilla, E and chrome

Comment

I have had software updates wipe out my plugins ,and that is possibly what happened to you.
                In Firefox for example ,Click Tools,then choose add ons ,in the search box on the right type dictionary,choose one for whatever language you like then click install.
                Problem solved ....If that doesn't work then its and back to square one with ye?????......

Comment

I see Muzz dat oer spel khekker cheecker isnt wurking and now I isnt lookin as intellegant as I wus. Kan you pleese fix it fer me..

Stuck
                  cee i told ye ye wernt dat smart

Comment

I told you i be as smart as de average bear George...........

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                      Problem solved ....If that doesn't work then its and back to square one with ye?????......
                      Hehe ... thats about the size of it ... fekin' computas I'm on the road now .. will look into it later

Comment

Well it appears to be fixed now, just had an update and restart from avg then hey presto the red lines are back...........wahoo...........

Comment

Well it appears to be fixed now, just had an update and restart from avg then hey presto the red lines are back...........wahoo...........
                          Are you like me stock red lines under everything

Paul.
                          If I have to explain you wouldn't understand

Comment

Well it appear fine on this booter but the desktop in the office is now without the redlines...................

Comment

It's possibly Something contagious and transmitted by close personal contact .

Comment

Working...
                              X