Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jcb 801.4 fan belt replacement help

hello everyone
    i have a jcb 801.4 mini digger.i am finding it very hard to put the new belt on.i have loosened the alternator,but it is not even close to being able to get on to the pulleys,please can anyone confirm that i have the correct belt for this model belt number is 02/631260 thanks eveyone grahamp

Originally posted by graham p View Post
    hello everyone
    i have a jcb 801.4 mini digger.i am finding it very hard to put the new belt on.i have loosened the alternator,but it is not even close to being able to get on to the pulleys,please can anyone confirm that i have the correct belt for this model belt number is 02/631260 thanks eveyone grahamp
    certainly doesn't sound like you have TBH .... should 'fall' on
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

jcb 801.4 mini digger fan belt replacement

thanks v8druid. yes that is what i thought.although this belt is not a genuine jcb belt.i is supposed to be compatable. the digger is alate nineties machine thanks grahamp

Comment

Belts only have to be a tiny bit out to be very hard to sling on IMO
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
        X