Laser Levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser Levels

Well finally made the leap ... what has surprised me is/was just how good the mark one eyeball has been all these years !

IMG_0286[1].jpg

Mag mount for any excavator boom ... I never know which machine I will need next and have all the weights from 3/4 thro 8 tonne at the moment
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Use them fairly frequently here Muz is that a Leica?

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
      Use them fairly frequently here Muz is that a Leica?
      Yea LMR 360R £1800 quids worth of gear with the laser and attachments .. kinda makes you realise how expensive a good set of eyes are ... and 30 years in the saddle Priceless
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

gonna need to be doing a lorraleveling to warrant the cost of that lil' beauty
        deffo not one for the hire fleet
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          Yea LMR 360R £1800 quids worth of gear with the laser and attachments .. kinda makes you realise how expensive a good set of eyes are ... and 30 years in the saddle Priceless
          Does the receiver have a plumb indicator built in?

Comment

Does the receiver have a plumb indicator built in?
            Sure does ... although not sure how important that will be for my applications

Comment

If you've got it on an excavator it will be very important, I've used some of the early ones without a plumb indicator and it can be pretty tough to get an accurate shot.

Comment

If you've got it on an excavator it will be very important, I've used some of the early ones without a plumb indicator and it can be pretty tough to get an accurate shot.
                but even if you are good, your dipper will still move through some arc,? What's the point ? Be better just to use it (the unit) to dip the track imo

Comment

Working...
                X