pel job eb 30.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pel job eb 30.4

Hi, my first post here , I have an old Pel job EB30.4 and it seems that the Puma control system may be preventing the engine from start, everything seems to be ok with the engine itself, turning over, fuel to injectors etc. display is showing FC 12 fault code 12 I guess, anybody any ideas please, thanks

Originally posted by willowbog View Post
    Hi, my first post here , I have an old Pel job EB30.4 and it seems that the Puma control system may be preventing the engine from start, everything seems to be ok with the engine itself, turning over, fuel to injectors etc. display is showing FC 12 fault code 12 I guess, anybody any ideas please, thanks
    Have a search on here theres a puma fault finding thread and welcome btw
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      yeh there is ..... I read it a while back

Welcome to the information mine, Willowbog
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

thanks Muz, before I look at that do you think it is possible that it could just be the stop solenoid failing ?

Comment

thanks Muz, before I look at that do you think it is possible that it could just be the stop solenoid failing ?
          Not if fuel is getting to the injectors .. and you can see smoke in the exhaust .... FC12 or FC1.2 actually is a main PSU backup or supply fuse fault, http://www.plantandconstruction.co.u...ht=puma+faults ... more likely to be a dodgy earth .... have a read of the notes
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Not if fuel is getting to the injectors .. and you can see smoke in the exhaust .... FC12 or FC1.2 actually is a main PSU backup or supply fuse fault, http://www.plantandconstruction.co.u...ht=puma+faults ... more likely to be a dodgy earth .... have a read of the notes
            thanks , having trouble with those pages , they save with very small text and become blurred when magnified, I must be doing something wrong !!

do I need to download a computer program to views Tiffs ?
            Last edited by willowbog; 23-10-2018, 04:35 PM.

Comment

thanks , having trouble with those pages , they save with very small text and become blurred when magnified, I must be doing something wrong !!

do I need to download a computer program to views Tiffs ?
              try downloading them as Jpegs in the save options box
              If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                or just double click them blows them up ...

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post

thanks

Comment

or just double click them blows them up ...

many thanks , got all the pages printed off now , hope they mean more to the mechanic helping me than they do to me !!

Comment

Any luck on his one ?

Comment

Puma System

many thanks , got all the pages printed off now , hope they mean more to the mechanic helping me than they do to me !!
                        Trying to view fault pages but with no luck.
                        only just registered.

Comment

Originally posted by farmboy View Post
                          Trying to view fault pages but with no luck.
                          only just registered.
                          cos you were a new registered user try now

Comment

many thanks ok now,
                            now for the fun part of trying to get it to start.

Comment

Working...
                            X