X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What took you guys so long ?

Hehe :D .... nice to see you guys finally got this off the ground

Re: What took you guys so long ?

Yeah .. hopefully through time wecan build up a nice 'repository' of good info ;)

Comment

Yeah .. where all the good burger vans are mmmnnn
      I Pull for a living

Comment

Cheers Danno .. as Dan said .. a lot of useful info can be shared here :D

Comment

Hi Guys , Good looking set up you have here. All you need is forum Members . Good to see that your not cheapskates when it comes to smiles . So how long do i have to appear nice and normal for so i get to i can get to start a thread ? Ian .

Comment

Thanks Ian and welcome to the forum ... we are a pretty new forum so membership is in its early days & membership 'calibration' is something of a development issue, due to the very high volume of spammers that try to join and post the forum full of rubbish, sometimes pretty offensive stuff, so regrettably new members have to demonstrate their intent before full approval is given ... anyway .. define normal .....
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Whats normal , Good Question . Normal for me is sitting on an 8 ton JCB excavator Wondering why i was such an idiot to buy it in the first place. Or being stuffed around by builders .

Sound normal . Ian .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                Whats normal , Good Question . Normal for me is sitting on an 8 ton JCB excavator Wondering why i was such an idiot to buy it in the first place. Or being stuffed around by builders .

Sound normal . Ian .
                Hehe ... yep .. that sounds pretty normal for the UK too.

Comment

Normal for me was burning drotts yumbos and internationals............but all that is hopefully behind me..........................
                  A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                    Normal for me was burning drotts yumbos and internationals............but all that is hopefully behind me..........................
                    Hi Stock, welcome .... you mean like breaking them up ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      Hi Stock, welcome .... you mean like breaking them up ?
                      . Stock is one of my other forum mates , First one dipping his toe in the water . He is supposed to be a reformed pyromaniac ,but the sght of all these smileys to play with might have been too much for him ..

Find the bottle of pills stock ,, Best behaviour remember .Lots of time for them to discover what ratbags we are . Ian .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                        He is supposed to be a reformed pyromaniac
                        Noooooooo ......... pyromania is good
                        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
                        X