Changes to forum categories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes to forum categories

Evening gentlemen ... Ive had a bit of a tight cheeked moment ( yes arse cheeks ) because Ive reorganised some forum cetgories to simplify things, and merged others and introduced a new section for workwear .. refresh you browsers to keep up to date

A pretty much un used digging out category dissappeared .. thats all .. hope you find it simpler now
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

If Ive done well ... you wont even have noticed
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Oi Muz........where's the Digging Out category gone?

Comment

mehehhehehhehehe now be off with ya

Comment

Originally posted by jackpreacher View Post
          Oi Muz........where's the Digging Out category gone?

Now where in the he11 am I going to put this story about the big blizzard and how I escaped with just a soup spoon?

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
            Now where in the he11 am I going to put this story about the big blizzard and how I escaped with just a soup spoon?
            Try the Jokes and Gag section ....

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
              Easy.......Muz will create a new Digging out with kitchen implements category 'specially for you

Comment

Working...
              X