Forum Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Upgrade

Hello all .. just to say I'll be closing forum access in about 15 -20 minutes for about half an hour to do an upgrade sorry for any hassle
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Bingo were back .. and upgraded to the very latest version .. hopefully thats another few bugs ironed out in this new version
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Plus Ive added a new smillie can you tell what it is yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Plus Ive added a new smillie can you tell what it is yet ?
        Marty Feldman?

Comment

Damm you Muz , Inconveniencing us again with your endless quest to make this the finest forum in Scotland , Nay the UK .

O it is done .
          Uuummm , Good work .Carry on .
          Thanks Muz for Caring about our little Group .

Comment

Originally posted by jackpreacher View Post
            Marty Feldman?

Hey seeing as I'm on a roll .... you've got a couple of new styles to use an all .. use the bottome left style chooser to see if you prefer any of the others ... the breeze one squishes some text on smaller screens and wont be suitable for some ..... enjoy .. fek .. is it gin time yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
              Thanks Muz for Caring about our little Group .
              No problem dude ... I must be a compulsive tinkerer

Comment

Lush .. liking 'breeze' big chap !

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                  is it gin time yet ?
                  Ha Ha ....6pm is long gone here

Comment

Working...
                  X