Forum Improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Improvements

Gentlemen .. I'd been getting frustrated with the forum being slow, and some contact with our hosts indicated that our server platform might be running short of memory. We tried a few options which didnt help a whole lot so thought best to double the server memory, which meant we went off line for a couple of hours earlier today, so .. sorry about that, but ye should see the beneficial effects from a much faster forum response to your browsing ... if you dont .. the jam is most likely at your isp or somewhere else .. cos .. im on a 60 meg connection here, which is lightening fast.

Anyways .. as always .. keeping you up to the fullest throttle available gentleman
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Do you own the server or are you paying a monthly service fee? What is the size server this site is on and how much is dedicated to us here?

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
      Do you own the server or are you paying a monthly service fee? What is the size server this site is on and how much is dedicated to us here?
      No its a hosted account .. and due to the upgrade I havent got a fekin clue to your other questions as I also have a massive new admin panel to learn how to work come back in a month .. I might have figure it out
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        No its a hosted account .. and due to the upgrade I havent got a fekin clue to your other questions as I also have a massive new admin panel to learn how to work come back in a month .. I might have figure it out

He he... I know the feeling. I get in the admin panel and wonder "Now what kind of trouble can I get into by pushing this button?"

Comment

Working...
        X