Pictures wrong way up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures wrong way up

Does anyone know why some pictures I am trying to post will only upload on their side?

vin

I think its a peculiarity of the uploader as it resises the pics to the optimum size automatically. I had a bit of trouble with a couple my self, and I used my graphics program to rotate them and they STILL got posted in the wrong orientation. In the end I saw which way it was trying to rotate them, and rotated my image 90 degrees in the oposite direction, whereafter it posted it straight !

If you post them .. I see the thread and correct them for you.

Its quite possible the problem is related to pics taken from certain camera phones, where the usual orientation is with the camera up, but some phones do funny stuff to the picture resolution, if the photo is taken with the phone horizontally
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

turn the camera to the northern hemisphere setting and off the dodgy Australian one currently set too...........
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
        turn the camera to the northern hemisphere setting and off the dodgy Australian one currently set too...........
        I knew you were going to say that.......

Comment

Working...
        X