This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread trimmings and Housework

Just to let you know, that sometimes if I see an informational thread getting way off topic, or some argy bargy/joviality/lunacy starts for example .. and the threads purpose is being diluted, I may cut 'n paste some parts down to the sump, to keep things tidy, and yes.. sometimes I've been guilty of such off topic-ness too Similarly if anyone feels their thread is getting cluttered (PERFECTLY normal forum behaviour ) post here and i'll take a look if a few posts need binned to the sump ... it wot it for .. innit ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Yes I share some guilt but as you say......... its cool

Comment

have you got a HEPA filter on that vacuum cleaner??
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
        have you got a HEPA filter on that vacuum cleaner??
        Almighty god .. what ticket/clearance/filter do I not have now
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

a can of this is handy to have about too, sometimes

Bluecol - Bull shit repellant.jpg
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
          X