Smillies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smillies

Anyone finding that sometimes you cant bring up a smillie in a post ? or that some are missing ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

No....
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
      No....
      Yes , No

Comment

:sleep::glare:

:angry:

:mellow::bored::wub:

This is what you should see everytime you go to make a post or a PM ..some get reduced in size to fit into the grid on the right.

I had to change from the default ones because the defaults were rubbish, but Ive noticed the full 4x8 grid isnt always present for some reasons ?

What complicates it is that they dont always get displayed in the same order

*edit* LOL Ive just noticed some missing from above.... doh
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hi Muz , Well i have not had problems with them not appearing . But talking about it now probably will put the mocca on me :angry:.

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
            Hi Muz , Well i have not had problems with them not appearing . But talking about it now probably will put the mocca on me :angry:.
            well heres one that was missing from above ? >>> I didnt see that one when I made the post above? or this one >>

Comment

:mellow::bored:
              :wub:

:sleep::glare:

:angry:

Thats what I get this time ?

Comment

Yes ,right O , I see what your getting at . So the first lot you put up must have so ring ins .

Comment

OK .. Ive expanded the grid .. we'll see how this goes .. thats managed to get two more in that wernt there before

Just checking an *edit * now

.. ok this lot were ones that didnt appear on either the first or second post but they seem ok now ..

keep me posted chaps

Comment

That is my job , Keep on posting .But the fleash is starting to get weaker , Getting close to midnight here .

Comment

Theres another option available and thats to take the box on the right away altogether,because you can still get them all from the WYSIWIG editor in your reply box .. who uses which boxes .. or do you use both ?

Comment

Muz , Got that roaring sound in my ears again . Straight over the top of my head..

Comment

Working...
                        X