X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v8druid
    replied
    Originally posted by Stock View Post
    Hmm i'm om firefox recently updated with ghostery, adblocker 2 and do not track activated........................but it appears that photobucket are trying to eliminate all free accounts over 25mb from June 1................................................
    I pay for my Photobucket Stock, yearly ... paid up 'til December of this year .. auto renewal on PP

Leave a comment:

• Wazza
    replied
    Hmm i'm om firefox recently updated with ghostery, adblocker 2 and do not track activated........................but it appears that photobucket are trying to eliminate all free accounts over 25mb from June 1................................................
    On the latest Firefox Ghosetry wont work currently and is disabled,so dont update if you want to keep it ,thanks firefox . I might move to Opera or pale moon which are more memory friendly ....

Leave a comment:

• Stock
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Muz
    replied
    well thats the emoji fixed ..*talks to self* one step at a time fella

Leave a comment:

• Muz
    replied
    Originally posted by v8druid View Post
    I'm on XP .. chrome-latest version ... dunno WTF "add ons" are, but use adblocker or I can't get past the crap on some sites, with my BB speeds
    Aye I think you are ok fella .. I think its Mr Stock who is hyper encrypted .. wheres your input on me brush thread fella ? thats where the action is

Leave a comment:

• v8druid
    replied
    Originally posted by Muz View Post
    What o/s ,browser, what version, and what add ons have you got installed (everything still looks fine here and Im on chrome this time)
    I'm on XP .. chrome-latest version ... dunno WTF "add ons" are, but use adblocker or I can't get past the crap on some sites, with my BB speeds

Leave a comment:

• Muz
    replied
    Well Muz I can see any pictures.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]4369[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4370[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4371[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4372[/ATTACH]

so I think you need to twiddle the knobs again............................................. ........................
    What o/s ,browser, what version, and what add ons have you got installed (everything still looks fine here and Im on chrome this time)

Leave a comment:

• v8druid
    replied
    oh dear just when I thought it was sorted could see 'em in preview and posted .... no prob.s

Leave a comment:

• Stock
    replied
    plugin disabled .. result success .. will leave off for now
    Well Muz I can see any pictures.
    Muz 33.JPGMuzz 34.JPGMuzz 35.JPGMuz 36a.JPG

so I think you need to twiddle the knobs again............................................. ........................

Leave a comment:

• Muz
    replied

sorted for a few more days and the evening has come out real nice ..... time for some grub
    plugin disabled .. result success .. will leave off for now

Leave a comment:

• Muz
    replied

sorted for a few more days and the evening has come out real nice ..... time for some grub
    tests post in thread .. yes recreated .. dunno whats the go there

Leave a comment:

• Muz
    replied
    Jeeezes Muz no pictures in the normal thread but quote them and bingo they show up in the box............................... on the edit notice "404 -image not found.............................
    they all look fine to me except when you requote them ?

Leave a comment:

• Stock
    replied
    been a wild 36-48 hrs here ..... horizontal rain and howling winds ..... which continued well after the rain stopped ... and dried it all again

can not believe the grass growth in a couple of days and well happy to find it all dry enough to massacre this afternoon

Sparty did his usual trick of riding round on my lap whilst i tried to keep the mower on course ....

he draws the line at the Dane though

Jeeezes Muz no pictures in the normal thread but quote them and bingo they show up in the box............................... on the edit notice "404 -image not found.............................

Leave a comment:

• v8druid
    replied
    That was because some of the links to emojis were to sites that no longer existed, and owing to my day job .. I hadnt got round to fixing .. not an issue with https
    LOL

Leave a comment:

• Muz
    replied
    for several months Muz some of the emojis were showing in the menu as broken links
    That was because some of the links to emojis were to sites that no longer existed, and owing to my day job .. I hadnt got round to fixing .. not an issue with https

Leave a comment:

Working...
X