Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New version...... IS installed

Guys

I will close the forum shortly, for 10 minutes or so, as I want to update to the newest version .. I know last time I said I wasnt going to for a while, but that was with our last hosts .. so I need to do this one here .. now.... I've been enjoying some South East Australian red wine tonight with my dinner .. so will this go for me, or against me you southern boys .. ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Ok ..........closing board now .... abandon hope
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Back .... well the upgrade hung for some unexplicable reason .. hope everything is alright .. looks ok from this end

Comment

Did the red do its job ,calming the nerves .?

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
          Did the red do its job ,calming the nerves .?
          I dunno .. I'm blaming it on you guys if it didnt

Comment

So , What fab new features do we get this time ?

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
              So , What fab new features do we get this time ?
              You want the list ?

Comment

Just better stability I think .. and improved editor functions .. theres been about 400 mods :bored: .. but this here forum is complicated stuff

Comment

OK .. I declare version 4.1.10 fully installed >>> goes off to have a whisky to celebrate thank god it went ok men .. ok we can stand down now .. shit was my forum mic still open

Comment

Did we get our edit button???? XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX________________________________
                    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                      Did we get our edit button???? XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX________________________________
                      Apparently Not .

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                        For ? .....

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                          For ? .....
                          Groups, Muz groups .

Comment

Do you not have one at the top right corner in the blue bar ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                              Do you not have one at the top right corner in the blue bar ?
                              To put it simply .........No...........

Comment

Working...
                              X