Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
    To put it simply .........No...........
    Must be an admin only thing then, because theres no option in the control panel for it ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

No here as well Mr Muzz.................
      ...WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWWM============================================
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

I have this wee bit on the banner, now I know you wont have the IP box, but I take it you dont see this edit button then? .. what about the report function ?

edit.jpg
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Edit button.jpgMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM================================

See Mr Muzz neither of us has it..........and it not fair........................I want a button too..........(this is on edit)
          Last edited by Stock; 16-01-2012, 06:39 PM. Reason: so as to use the edit button

Comment

Well yiz cant have wot doesnt exist ? ....

Comment

We actually used to have an edit button many moons ago ,or four score and ten but then it disappeared never to return ............

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                We actually used to have an edit button many moons ago ,or four score and ten but then it disappeared never to return ............

On this forum ? .. so an update deleted it ? .. In that case I'll ask the question, its not a function Ive ever used, and I wouldnt hold your breath either, as I guess its low on the list of essentials .. but you know what they say if you dont ask you dont get

Comment

Over here Muz they say "A dumb priest never gets a parish"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX==================================

Comment

Muz, there was an edit tab, and I asked about it few moons ago. VBulletin does have the feature. I am sure it isn't too much to reinstate it. But then, what do I know...

Comment

Ok ...... try it now fellas

Comment

Muz , You got it .. Edit icon in place and working .

Comment

Good .....Now I'm firing up the D9 ... to come and doze out some of those old posts

Comment

I don't see no stinkin' edit tab....

Ahhh there it is... But it disappears after a while... Poo!
                            Last edited by B4D2USA; 17-01-2012, 07:59 PM. Reason: Saw the edit tab

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                              Good .....Now I'm firing up the D9 ... to come and doze out some of those old posts
                              Thats if Stock doesnt beat me to it ofcourse

Comment

where is this place of which you speak ?
                                I Pull for a living

Comment

Working...
                                X