Forum Slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Slow

Ive been experiencing some very variable performance lately, and when I was trying to deal with a spammer a few minutes ago the forum was un useable .. hows everyone seeing things at your end ? ... is it just me ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

I get bouts of that Muzz but I think it might be my supplier ................................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

I get some strange happenings at times ,and very occasionally I can't even load a page . But the causes unknown could be various .

Comment

Well its much better for me now, but earlier was a nightmare .. I'm beginning to think the hosts were under some sort of attack .. as the forum was getting heavily spammed at the same time and still is fortunately our shields are up captain !!
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
        X