No announcement yet.

Forum off line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Muz ., I did not have to do anything diferent, Just came straight to the site . Good to have it back .

Comment

I think the Aussies have pulled our internet lines down .. probs because they are shaite at cricket these days and Shane has dated a decent woman for a change

Comment

Even when I was getting notifications from the forum I couldn't load a page until many many hours later ,must have taken the redirects a while to get here.

You can have Shane Warne Dan ,he is a shadow of his former self anyway ...

Comment

hehe .. nono .. you can 'ave im back lol ....... wouldnt mind a poke at his missus though .. bit old for me but she'd do

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
            wouldn't mind a poke at his missus though .. bit old for me but she'd do
            Stand in line Dan ,that's the end of the que way way way down there in the distance :bumm: .......

Comment

Lizz ???
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Yes !!!!.....

Comment

Simone???

Comment

She chucked him out cos he was TXT'ing every in a skirt ????.........Or sexting perhaps .....Hi my names shane wanna F@#$.....

Comment

I'd have Kylie anyday before Liz .. and she's nearer my age
                      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

tried logging on earlier and all i got was this
                        Database error
                        The database has encountered a problem.

Comment

same as Jim....................

Comment

I was online , but looking at another forum,when I came back got the same message .Refreashed the page and all was good again .

Comment

It went off just before I went to bed last night so I fired off a support ticket in anger .. this is no good .. I think since iomart took Global Gold (our hosts) over, the service has gone down hill fast .. I think we'll have to move agaian
                              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                                I was online , but looking at another forum,when I came back got the same message .Refreashed the page and all was good again .
                                I refreshed multiple times and i couldnt get it ggrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                                X