Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest version

You gentlemen are now on the newest software available

edit sorry for the delay .. ive missed out on some quality time though to do this .. fekking cant win
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

So Muz will we notice the difference...................thanks for you trojan work .............
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
      So Muz will we notice the difference...................thanks for you trojan work .............
      Yes .... but often as not its the stuff in the back ground that you dont often see that just makes your browsing experience better that enhances the whole thing, plus a lot of smart phone support stuff .. plus the big things like the editor that lets you upload photos has all become much easier, they have done a mountain of work in fairness, otherwise i'd have left them long ago
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

ooh theve changed a few bits for sure

Comment

fandabbydoubledozee I love it

Comment

Working...
          X