Well it started in the GB

A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Muz can you put in this one............

or this one

Comment

haha

Haha p****d up new starts!....seen my fair share of them over the years!
        Cherry Picker Hire

Comment

I just read this thread and checked my status , I have been promoted to the Tea boy !

That was my first job on site 33 years ago. For 6 quid a day and I thought I was Archie with all that cash

Comment

Originally posted by Vinpetrol View Post
            I have been promoted to the Tea boy !

That was my first job on site 33 years ago. For 6 quid a day and I thought I was Archie with all that cash

Gee Vin you really are climbing the corporate ladder ................33 years ....too teaboy (unpaid)............

Comment

Originally posted by Vinpetrol View Post
              I just read this thread and checked my status , I have been promoted to the Tea boy !

Well the young uns of today think that job is beneath them .. they all think they can leave school and drop straight into £40 grand a year jobs, or become a celeb
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                Well the young uns of today think that job is beneath them .. they all think they can leave school and drop straight into £40 grand a year jobs, or become a celeb
                Oh you dream smasher you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                  Oh you dream smasher you!!!
                  You're doing alright Jim .. that JD must have cost about that
                  Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                    Gee Vin you really are climbing the corporate ladder ................33 years ....too teaboy (unpaid)............
                    Some jobs I have to do I'd rather be making the tea

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                      You're doing alright Jim .. that JD must have cost about that
                      The JD was half at so I better go find something else to spend the rest on lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                        The JD was half at so I better go find something else to spend the rest on lol

With the breaks you had it won't be long going.........

Comment

Working...
                        X