No announcement yet.

Anyone else seeing this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still getting the warning Muz.............
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

I expect you will for a while .. I'll update the sticky that I started when I have more to report
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hows it looking now stock ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Lap top throws up the error desk top does not......................can up attach the picture please kind a miss it.........................

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
            Lap top throws up the error desk top does not......................can up attach the picture please kind a miss it.........................
            Check you've got the latest version on the craptop

Comment

Hmmm, interesting thread. I'm also using Chrome. BUT I have an ancient machine using XP still. Don't know if that matters.

Comment

Well yesterday I installed Comodo fire wall and it came with Comodo dragon a chrome based browser so I going to trial it for a while and see.................

The Secrets Of Comodo Dragon Browser

This is exactly why Comodo, the world's leading online security and trust assurance innovator, has stepped forward with Comodo Dragon. – A Chromium technology-based Browser that offers you all of Chrome's features PLUS the unparalleled level of security and privacy you only get from Comodo. Including a greater level of privacy than Chromium technology offers.
                System Requirements
                Windows 7 / Vista / XP, 128 MB RAM and 40 MB Hard Disk Space

http://www.comodo.com/home/browsers-...y5sk7=13435573

Comment

Working...
                X