Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essential Host Server Maintenance

Hi folks

Due to an advised potential security vulnerability, our hosts wish to do a mod to our hosting platform which will mean this forum will be down for about half an hour at some point between 00:00 and 06:00 on Wednesday 15th August 2012
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Shite now what are we to do,
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
      Take up Knitting
      At leaat we get told whats going on , not stumble around in the dark .

Comment

Have you no bed to go to young man ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Do ya no look in Da langers an see when I be posting................

Comment

Do ya no look in Da langers an see when I be posting................
            Holeee sheet .. Yup ... I gotta gets me a can a can of Mr sheen woop ass to do some cleanin up in there

Comment

Well we are working up to 300 pages then I was going to pull the lever..................

Comment

Well we are working up to 300 pages then I was going to pull the lever..................
                Sounds like a plan mate I'm reliably informed they consume quite a bit of hosting space , dunno why tho and I think as we are miserable b*****ds, that can only be a good thing

So hey , now its done did anyone miss us while we were gone ?

Comment

Muz I want to be reimburst for the lost forum time the other night.....................

Comment

Sure thing Stock ,just post all your Credit Card details and it will be soon forthcoming ...

Comment

Muz I want to be reimburst for the lost forum time the other night.....................
                      Now I'm a gentle man, see .. and I dont takes no provocation .. but I was out shootin the other night with me 44 magnum .. and ya gots to be thinking......... did he fire six shots or only five ?

Comment

http://s760.photobucket.com/albums/x...TheTaliban.mp4

A while back we went out with da rifle........................

Comment

Working...
                        X