No announcement yet.

Spammers beware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In view of this ... and further attacks .. ive closed the forum for new members temporarirly
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I see 5 banned members trying to work out why they can't post .

Comment

It's nice to find a forum where the staff take an active stance against spammers, well done guys.

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Tech12 View Post
          It's nice to find a forum where the staff take an active stance against spammers, well done guys.

Andy
          Yep Andy , We are pretty lucky to have a guy like Muz running the forum .

Comment

Another massive Spam attack averted tonight

4 Bots / spammers managed to defeat all the registration hurdles in the space of 5 minutes and made it through to being able to post .. fortunately I caught them all in time my mobile phone started bonging a lot
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I see we are under attack again! This time from Senegal and such places!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                I see we are under attack again! This time from Senegal and such places!
                Is it just me or is your screen blank - can only see posts if you left click and highlight them??
                If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Well I at least replied to one with a hint of jackass

Comment

Yeah I thought aother attack might happen

Comment

Working...
                    X