Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone, Newbie here

Mornin All,
    newbie to the forum, hopefully ill be able to help out a few of the collective, I’ve a good bit of experience, elastrickery wise, with underground tunnelling plant as was on the CR project for 5 years or so, and since have gone on to start my own business with electrical repairs to the same and also general plant too, and bus, and coach, and cars......., ah balls, you get the idea, and no, I’m not plugging the business here.
    Main brands I’ve worked with/on include Merlo, Terex, Dieci, Dumec etc etc, still have a good few drawings and tech stuff regarding a few so when i get a chance I’ll upload a few files, if I can find where to.

All the best

The Fraud,

Originally posted by The Auto Fraud View Post
    Mornin All,
    newbie to the forum, hopefully ill be able to help out a few of the collective, Iâve a good bit of experience, elastrickery wise, with underground tunnelling plant as was on the CR project for 5 years or so, and since have gone on to start my own business with electrical repairs to the same and also general plant too, and bus, and coach, and cars......., ah balls, you get the idea, and no, Iâm not plugging the business here.
    Main brands Iâve worked with/on include Merlo, Terex, Dieci, Dumec etc etc, still have a good few drawings and tech stuff regarding a few so when i get a chance Iâll upload a few files, if I can find where to.

All the best

The Fraud,
    Hello welcome Fraud ... kinda odd handle .. dunno what comes up on your device with I’ either ? what does it show ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Nick name given whilst on CrossRail, the fitters and sparks really weren’t keen to start with, I think I won them round in the end, probably.
      Not sure what the symbols mean though

I’

that’s what happens if I copy and paste them.

Comment

Working...
      X