No announcement yet.

muchmud joining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll have a go at getting a picture but i'm not to up on the old computer more a nuts and bolts type but i'll have a go. Still no luck on the filters the supplier i dealt with got one in but now i'm told the 2nd which was supposed to be in stock as well is on "Factory order" and they can't give me any idea of when its coming, they're coming via MAN trucks, thought these german types were supposed to be efficient !!!. Can anybody tell me where i can buy the giant bag of patience thats required in this. In all fairness the weather here is soaking all this week so not as though i could use it for the job needed, funny old place this having a hosepipe ban cos of the water shortage while seeing the flood warnings on TV.... no worries open the Jamesons and roll on tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by muchmud View Post
      no worries open the Jamesons and roll on tomorrow.
      Now that is a plan

Welcome by the way mate

Comment

Originally posted by muchmud View Post
        i'll have a go at getting a picture but i'm not to up on the old computer more a nuts and bolts type but i'll have a go. Still no luck on the filters the supplier i dealt with got one in but now i'm told the 2nd which was supposed to be in stock as well is on "Factory order" and they can't give me any idea of when its coming, they're coming via MAN trucks, thought these german types were supposed to be efficient !!!. Can anybody tell me where i can buy the giant bag of patience thats required in this. In all fairness the weather here is soaking all this week so not as though i could use it for the job needed, funny old place this having a hosepipe ban cos of the water shortage while seeing the flood warnings on TV.... no worries open the Jamesons and roll on tomorrow.
        Good to hear , it is not only we downunderite that get stuffed about when chasing parts . I rang the JCB dealer here to see when the computer for my 8080 was arriving .This by the way, is a week after the 10 days that they told me it would take . To be told " we seem to be experiencing difficulties getting freight out of the UK ,so have no idea when it will get here .

Comment

Ian mate we're not alone in parts problems thats a certainty, i got a JCB old one, mines a 14c 360 with the sliding boom and still going strong but i do have a JCB parts branch half an hour from me..that has helped though i've had to wait a bit for parts.

Comment

Look familiar ?? ,just testing as it might be too small for you to read here ..

IMG_0007.jpgIMG_0008.jpg

Comment

Test two ,testing Muz's alterations ......

IMG_0007.jpgIMG_0008.jpg

Comment

A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Show off ..................

Comment

Some have got it . Other wish they did have it . Job well done Stock .
                    Last edited by ianoz; 21-04-2012, 02:40 PM.

Comment

A PDF file is the best method ,this was just an appetiser ......And to see if its even remotely familiar ....

Comment

They say a little knowledge can be dangerous well without this sort of info i'd be well up against it, THANKS Wazza Stock Ianoz already its given me a heads up, now the question (i did warn ya's about me and questions ) in the picture it shows what i assume is the strainer now if this fits down the middle of the two filters then i ain't got one but if it fits elsewhere then maybe i have and it could read that its below the filters, anybody got a clue for me ?.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                          A PDF file is the best method ,this was just an appetiser ......And to see if its even remotely familiar ....
                          I think you can attach pdf's too guys
                          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

I think it is like the one below

A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

The suction strainer fits inside the paper return filter and I would say its missing ,it cant fit below the tank as the filter is almost the full height of the tank .

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                                I think you can attach pdf's too guys
                                Ach I cannah do it Muz ????? .........it rejects PDF's when I try ,I must be doing something wrong .....

Comment

Working...
                                X