muchmud joining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
    The suction strainer fits inside the paper return filter and I would say its missing ,it cant fit below the tank as the filter is almost the full height of the tank .
    yep looks that way so no strainer for me then. The filter looks about right Stock, if i could get two i'd be laughing, still.. onward and upward.

Comment

Maybe a bit of good news, i've just had an email from a guy in oz who tipped me off about another UK website that has some IH manuals, i've looked and they have a parts manual for a 100 loader UK build and also an operaters manual for a 150 (?) so i'm going to ring them tomorrow but before i do can anybody tell me if the 150 manual will be any good.

Comment

Outside my area of knowledge I'm afraid ,they are probably older machines and manual transmissions and not torque converters .I would think you would need the correct model manual ie, 100B -125B series two manual .....

Comment

Bugger scratch that idea then. On the bright side i took some pictures earlier had to be quick to dodge the ruddy rainDSCF0021.jpgDSCF0022.jpgDSCF0023.jpgDSCF0024.jpgDSCF0025.jpgDSCF0026.jpgso here it is hope it tells all .

Comment

Yoooooooooooo! Muchmud What the beef with the 200tdi disco langer rodent???
            A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Ach I cannah do it Muz ????? .........it rejects PDF's when I try ,I must be doing something wrong .....

I think the limit is set to hauf a meg though

Comment

A.N.Other pastime mudpluggin well capable and sad to say for preponents of Pissan and toymotor its put far to many to shame and i own a Patrol But i wouldn't cross a desert in it...... well not wizout a said nippon motor following up reliability innit !

Comment

Looks like its in fairly reasonable order ,looks better nic than mine from a cursory glance anyway ,how's the transmission pressure ?? .

Comment

I know I have said it before but, if there is something in particular in the Service manual or operators manual you are interested in I could scan it to a PDF .
                    I would need you to PM me your email address though as I haven't had any success posting PDF files here .
                    PDF files are sharper and clearer and print better than JPG files ....

Comment

I know I have said it before but, if there is something in particular in the Service manual or operators manual you are interested in I could scan it to a PDF .
                      I would need you to PM me your email address though as I haven't had any success posting PDF files here .
                      PDF files are sharper and clearer and print better than JPG files ....
                      No immediate questions so far Wazza but thats mainly because until i can sort the hydraulic system i can't start / move the machine, and its all about these ruddy hydraulic filters, still no luck from the M.A.N crowd so tomorrow i'm gonna try another source that i had completely forgotten. As far as i can tell the strainer isn't essential so i'll either make one or go without unless i'm advised different, having said that when i drain the hydraulic i'm gonna check the bottem of the tank just in case it fell in there sometime (ya never know till ya try). Now having said all that i'll figure out how you do this message thing you mentioned cos clear readable info most certainly will be needed but only long as its ok asking you to take the time, not like i can stand you a glass or several in thanks is it ....

Comment

Are they a push on or threaded ? the suction ones that is. The Parker UCC company may have an alternative filter assembly to replace the original one or at least they may be able to advise you...............
                        http://www.phoenixhydraulics.co.uk/P...s-and-Elements
                        A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Push on I believe, Although mine is missing also ,who is stealing all the suction strainers ????.........

Comment

Ok John I fired off about five PDF pages of maintenance info from the operators manual ,see how you go with those ..

Comment

will do mate let you know what i get.

Comment

Fingers crossed lads, just had a call from long forgotten filter supplier who says he can have my filters in two days ...YEHAAAAAaaaaa ...... if it happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X