Red diesel going to dissapear in construction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red diesel going to dissapear in construction

Well looks like its going to happen .. Ive waited to see if there was any back tracking going to take place but as the deadline draws ever closer it doesn't look like it .. what a mistake this is for the hire industry

https://www.theconstructionindex.co....rebate-in-2022

Theft will be the big concern now.

All costs will get passed to the end user, one of which will be the government its self , for any infrastructure projects !! I dont know what bright spark in Whitehall convinced the chancellor this was a good idea
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    Well looks like its going to happen .. Ive waited to see if there was any back tracking going to take place but as the deadline draws ever closer it doesn't look like it .. what a mistake this is for the hire industry

https://www.theconstructionindex.co....rebate-in-2022

Theft will be the big concern now.

All costs will get passed to the end user, one of which will be the government its self , for any infrastructure projects !! I dont know what bright spark in Whitehall convinced the chancellor this was a good idea
    It will be hard to pass on where the work was tendered previous to the announcement of this debacle........................................... .........................................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post

It will be hard to pass on where the work was tendered previous to the announcement of this debacle........................................... .........................................
      Yes good point .. can you imagine the issue with big consumers like quarries? this is utter madness
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
      X