the difference on the road it unreal , just need a set for the front now
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by d4c24a View Post
      just fitted these to mine today , got a great deal on the two
      goodyear IT530,s
      the difference on the road it unreal , just need a set for the front now
      Do you have SRS on yours Graham ?
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Do you have SRS on yours Graham ?
        yes i do , these are radials as opposed to cheap bias
        i had a set on a 590 case that was a loan machine while my 590 had warranty work done ,and you would not believe that they were the same machine
        99% of my work is on the road ,with a lot of travelling some times so these should wear well

cheers graham

Comment

yes i do , these are radials as opposed to cheap bias
          i had a set on a 590 case that was a loan machine while my 590 had warranty work done ,and you would not believe that they were the same machine
          99% of my work is on the road ,with a lot of travelling some times so these should wear well

cheers graham
          OK so maybe not so good in the shit though with such a blocky pattern, or are they ?
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

mud

yes they wont be that good , but most of the time we go "off road" its to a burst and usually involves dragging yourself about anyway as its that wet
            the road work just eats the tyres up the fronts have managed 1300 working hours and are shot ,so if you said 300hrs was travelling time it looks bad

cheers graham

Comment

So....back to the job of sourcing this bloody coffee/tea making machine. Its looking like a phone call to Scots dealership than. ?
              Dial before you dig

Comment

A friend of mine has just taking delivery of his brand new JCB 3cx and for the fist nine days in a row it has broken down every day! I am trying to eat him on here to tell us all about it!

Comment

kettle

Originally posted by seanlogie View Post
                  So....back to the job of sourcing this bloody coffee/tea making machine. Its looking like a phone call to Scots dealership than. ?
                  there are a few dealers on some other forums they may be able to help you out if you draw a blank , myself i would not waste the money and stick with a flask
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                    A friend of mine has just taking delivery of his brand new JCB 3cx and for the fist nine days in a row it has broken down every day! I am trying to eat him on here to tell us all about it!
                    Yeh their rep has taken a bashing lately ,the servo sticks on mine take gees of not working ,plus when i'm using the ass of the bucket to smooth off type one or what ever it just feels soo bloody awkward !!,it's as if there's not enough oil being pumped to do what i want ,yet when i open the bucket and drag it about it's fine (maybe operator error).It's over due first service by 60hrs (Scots were told before hols),what else ....hose couplings coming lose, hoses on the hydro hitch had to be replaced ,tyres only had like 18psi in the back,15psi in the front when it was delivered (christ this list is longer than i thought ) i find it heavier on fuel,might be cause it's new yet,for the type of work i'm doing the old machine would do 3 days ,this one barely 2 ....

Apart from that ...yeh it's fine

Meant to ask ,what were the problems ?
                    Dial before you dig

Comment

there are a few dealers on some other forums they may be able to help you out if you draw a blank , myself i would not waste the money and stick with a flask
                      Novelty ?
                      Dial before you dig

Comment

I think the servos stopped working hoses/connections came slack and hoses bursting all on a brand new machine! Look up the the thread main casting broke and see what's been happening with my wee JCB!

Comment

Originally posted by seanlogie View Post
                          Yeh their rep has taken a bashing lately ,the servo sticks on mine take gees of not working ,plus when i'm using the ass of the bucket to smooth off type one or what ever it just feels soo bloody awkward !!,it's as if there's not enough oil being pumped to do what i want ,yet when i open the bucket and drag it about it's fine (maybe operator error)
                          Ive come across this problem with some machines (albeit Volvo 360°) where the fitters came out and re set the pump and valve block to adjust flows etc, so it does happen, and is fixable on some machines.

That said... I demo'd a JCB 5 tonner where the hydraulics were just shit .. I always remember the computer had three settings, on the lowest power one with the engine at idle, you could pull any lever, and nothing happened ?

Comment

JCB fitter coming out saturday to do first service (it's only 90hrs overdue!!)so i'm gona pick his brains ,luckily i know him prity well
                            Dial before you dig

Comment

What scot JCB dealership Do you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                                What scot JCB dealership Do you use?

Sorry Jim haven't been on a while, Scots in Muir of ord ,a guy Hamish normally comes out .

Still a few niggly probs ,probably one a bit more serious ,well in my opinion it is . They reckon the check valves are interfering with certain moves ...ie..if i go to flatten material with the arsh of the bucket (not banging ) ,hard to explain something all of us do lol every day, just say your working around a house(building site) and you want to level of the material you've back filled so the ground worker can roll it ,well it's a pain in the arsh with this machine ,it's like it's not getting enough flow to work the rams...lifting slewing,dipper in ,open the bucket all at the same time ... Fitters response was ...ach you'll get used to it ....my reply ..shouldn't need to get used to it ,the fecking digger should be more!!! than able to do it ,but it's not,the fitter also told me that they've had a few other op's saying the same !!!

Apart from that the machine's ace
                                Dial before you dig

Comment

Working...
                                X